If you really identify as a true FASHIONISTA, then you know that Accessories are just EVERYTHING when it comes to completing your OOTD (outfit of the day).
Right? No need to answer because this Blogger is like a Style Psychic reading your mind. From nail art, to statement earrings, to those coveted red bottoms on full display in your IKEA cabinet, these fashion items bring a style payoff of individuality while also making us feel well—fully dressed. Accessories can raise the bar of a plain black dress, make jeans and a simple tee appear so-very-runway, or it can make
an outfit look totally different on another day (with the switch of a shiny bauble or belt). Basically, there are costly high-end style accessories, and there are some on the more inexpensive side of the spectrum. But here’s the key to nabbing the good stuff; it’s not always what you buy, it’s where you purchase it. Scroll on down for this Accessories Blogger’s top 7 Epic Online Store picks and try not to morph into a pirate. Cityrocka Perry is about to hand you the treasure map to fashion accessories gold.
7 Epic Online Store picks
1. Sammoon.com – Sammoon.com is an online accessories shop that will make you clutch.your.modern.girl.pearls. They have it all, a stellar variety of handbags (OMG they even carry a cutesy lips clutch), leggings, scarves, belts, and way cool sunnies. There’s jewelry galore with items to suit every jewelry lover type (on average, prices range from $2.00 and up).
2. Fashionjewlelry21.com – FJ21.com is another extremely reasonable one-stop accessory source. They carry everything from glitzy tiaras and blinged-out phone cases, to breast cancer awareness jewelry. It’s a website that you’re going to want to bookmark for sure (prices range from $5.00 and up).
3. Jewelcult.com – If you’re a fan of geometric accessories (think Khloe Kardashian’s chevron rings), then you’re going to like this website destination. Their midi and knuckle rings pieces are to die for, and they’ve got a collection of dainty eye-catching jewelry that will simply melt your heart away (most of their pieces are under $25.00 price range).
4. Forever21.com – Okay, so many of us know about what a great find Forever21.com is when it comes to buying clothing, but did you know that their accessories are quite swoon worthy? There are loads of style accessories must-haves to choose from; body jewelry, rings, bracelets, watches and eye wear. But what I love most about the site are the featured pieces; The Stylists’ Picks, Top Rated, and Best Sellers are always spot-on Fab. It’s perfect for those of you who don’t know where to start in finding the latest and greatest trends.
5. Etsy.com – Try not to become too infatuated with exploring accessories on this online site. There are a number of really talented accessory designers whose only aim is to provide you with something really beautifully crafted, and or unique. You might pay a little more for the products on here, but for the personalization, you’ll most likely get what you pay for (most of their pieces are $20.00 and up).
6. H&M.com – There’s nothing NOT to like from this retailer which boasts a reputation for selling low-cost goods that look high-end. There isn’t a great deal of accessories to choose from, but they do update their inventory quite often and the pickings are mighty good (including sale items, most of their pieces are $2.00 and up).
7. Pinktownusa.com – So, you have to create an account on this wholesale jewelry website and there’s a purchase minimum ($50.00) But finding accessories that you’ll feel motivated to buy certainly won’t be a problem, especially once you see all that you can get. In addition to offering a huge assortment of bold jewelry, they also sell hair accessories, ear cuffs, snap backs and celebrity inspired jewelry.
That just about does it for my Top 7 Epic Accessories Online Store picks. Oh, and you’re welcome. Hopefully I’ve saved you a few extra dollars—or did I send you running off to the location of your nearest accessories anonymous?